|Spoiler Alarm: Dieser Artikel enthält gekennzeichnete Details über die Zukunft, wie sie in den Romanen veröffentlicht ist oder Inhalte, die in einer aktuellen Verfilmung vorkommen. Öffne die Spoiler nicht, wenn du dich in der Anime-Adaption überraschen lassen möchtest.|
- Increases the range at which a cursor of a monster or player is displayed.
- Increases the maximum range at which an object can still be seen.
- Allows the detection of monsters and players in Hiding if the skill is high enough in level.
- Gives the player night vision in dark areas.
- With a proficiency level of 980, players are able to detect the number of players beyond walls.
- «Bonus for the number of simultaneously detected enemies» (同時索敵数ボーナス, Douji Sakuteki Sū Bōnasu?)
- «Detection range bonus» (索敵距離ボーナス, Sakuteki Kyori Bōnasu?)
- «Tracking» (追跡, Tsuiseki?)
- «Detection» (
Tracking is a feature that allows a player to track down a monster or player registered as a friend. Tracking can be activated by calling out the main menu window, selecting «Searching» from the skill tab and selecting «Tracking» from the skill's sub-menu. If the user is tracking a player, they may insert the name of the player into a pop-up input window. Once a target is selected, pale green footprints appear in the player's vision, showing which way the target went. As the level of the skill increases, the user will be able to see older footprints. At the lowest level, the user may only see footprints that were made up to around a minute before the use of the skill.
- Volume 2, Red-nosed Reindeer, Part 3:
- A member of the Fuurinkazan used the skill to track down Kirito's position.
- Volume 8, A Murder Case in the Area, Part 1:
- Kirito used the skill as a precaution to warn him about incoming players while he was sleeping.
- Volume 8, A Murder Case in the Area, Part 12/Episode 6:
- Kirito used the skill to keep an eye on the retreating Laughing Coffin members until they left the area covered by the skill.
- Volume 1, Chapter 5/Episode 8:
- Volume 1, Chapter 8:
- Volume 1, Chapter 16/Episode 10:
- Kirito's Searching skill automatically changed his vision to night vision mode after Asuna turned off the lights.
- Volume 2, Morning Dew Girl, Part 1/Episode 11:
- Asuna used the skill to take a closer look at the mysterious girl in the forest.
- Volume 2, Morning Dew Girl, Part 2:
- Kirito used the skill to find out where the people in the church were hiding.
- Volume 2, Morning Dew Girl, Part 3/Episode 12:
- The player's map is also enhanced by the player's Searching skill, allowing the player to show the position of any detected monster or player to other players.
- When Searching is used to enhance the player's vision, the player's eyes begin to glow green.
- ↑ 1,0 1,1 Volume 8, First Day
- ↑ Volume 2, The Black Swordsman, Part 2
- ↑ Volume 1, Chapter 16
- ↑ Volume 2, Morning Dew Girl, Part 2
- ↑ 5,0 5,1 5,2 Progressive Volume 1, Chapter 2, Part 10
- ↑ 6,0 6,1 6,2 6,3 6,4 6,5 6,6 Progressive Volume 1, Interlude
- ↑ The Day Before
- ↑ Volume 1, Chapter 8
- ↑ Episode 3
- ↑ Episode 11
- ↑ Episode 12