|Übersetzung: Diese Seite ist eine Kopie aus unserem Partner-Wiki. Der Inhalt muss noch, ganz oder zum Teil, übersetzt werden. Hilf bitte bei der Übersetzung. (Bitte Anleitung lesen!)|
Vertical Square is activated with a powerful stamp. The first strike of this Sword Skill is a vertical slash without a backward motion, similar to the 1-hit Vertical. This slash is followed by a left to right swing from below and then a vertical slash down. Finally, the skill is concluded with a full-power overhead slash (uppercut). Similarly to the Horizontal Square, a square is drawn with the 4 hits of this skill and continues to spin as it dissipates.
- Volume 1 Chapter 9/Episode 8:
- Volume 5 Chapter 6/SII Episode 04:
- Kirito performed the skill without the system assistance when he tried out his newly-bought Kagemitsu G4.
- Volume 7 Chapter 6:
- Volume 8, Caliber Part 3:
- Vertical Square was one of the Sword Skills that Kirito chained while fighting against the gold minotaur.
- Volume 10 Chapter 4 Part 4:
- Kirito performed this Sword Skill while testing out the capabilities of his new sword.
- Vertical Square is one of Kirito's most favourite Sword Skills.
- The anime portrays Vertical Square as more of a diagonal or even horizontal square, despite it having "vertical" in its name.